Annapurna Royal Trekking is also known as Annapurna Royal Trekking. Royal Trek is a 12-day long package which aptly merges kaleidoscopic mountain viewing in Annapurna Region with scrutinizing the diverse floras and faunas that dwell in the thickets of Chitwan National Park. This route got its name of Royal Trek ever since Prince Charles travelled through this route along with the royal entourage that comprised over 90 people in the early eighties.
Kalikasthan ridge which is positioned about 25km far from Pokhara is the point of initiation of Royal Trek. The trail stretches itself through rhododendron forest and river to several small settlements of Gurung and Magar Villages.
Enrolling in Royal Trek allows the panoramic views of mountains like Annapurna I, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Machhapuchhre, Hiunchuli, Nilgiri, Lamjung Himal and Tukuche Peak.
It takes you through the sensational experience of rafting in Trishuli River before taking you to the Chitwan National Park where you will move across thickets. If we are lucky, we can spot rare one-horned rhinoceros along with deer and tiger. So much of fun awaits you in the park. Elephant ride or jeep safari can be used to explore the woods. Feeding and bathing elephants is really a rare opportunity of amusing ourselves.
Annapurna Royal Trekking is quiet comfortable and short trek which makes it feasible to every age group and thus makes it a complete family package. Royal Trek is the best among best treks in Nepal which will leave you with plenty of unforgettable memories that you will not erase in your lifetime.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara
Day 04: Move to Kalikasthan
Day 05: Trek to Syanglung
Day 06: Trek to Chisapani
Day 07: Travel to Pokhara
Day 08: Raft from Pokhara to Chitwan
Day 09: Explore Chitwan National Park
Day 10: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 11: Free day in Kathmandu
Day12: Departure from Kathmandu, Farewell!
- Pickup and drop at Airport
- Hotel stay in Kathmandu
- Full Board Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during trekking period
- Best available accommodations during the trek
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour inclusive of guide, entry fees and transportation
- A government license holder guide
- Porter to carry your baggage(limit to 15-20kg depending upon destination of trekking)
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation and local tax for guides and porters
- Ground Transportation Charge while returning back to Kathmandu from the trekking destination
- TIMS card(Trekker’s information Management System)
- First Aid Kit Entry Fees wherever required Trekking Permits needed for Restricted Area Trekking
- All government taxes and service charges
- Farewell dinner prior to departure
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee
- International Airfare and Airport Departure Tax
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (if allowed)
- Drinks (hot/soft/cold) and liquors
- Personal shopping and laundry
- Cost of extra porter
- Personal trekking equipments
- Gifts and souvenirs
- All items not listed in Cost included section